Taco Salad with Light Dressing
Healthy Taco Salad with Homemade Dressing loaded with fresh veggies, greens, and protein is healthy and very satisfying. The simple herb, olive oil, and garlic dressing adds incredible flavor to it.
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped (230 g)
- 1/2 cup 90 g canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup 40 g frozen corn, defrosted
- 1/2 large tomatoes diced (120 g)
- 1/2 large bell pepper diced (100 g)
- 1/2 avocado diced (70 g)
- 1 lime quartered
- 1 cup 100 g lean pulled pork
- For Salad Dressing:
- 1/2 cup 100 g olive oil
- 1 tsp. 7 g honey
- 1 Tbsp. 15 g Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbs. white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano and basil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Place the chopped lettuce in a large bowl. Top with the kidney beans, corn, tomatoes, bell peppers, avocado, and pulled pork. Set aside.
Make the salad dressing: into a mason jar add all dressing ingredients. Cover with the lid and shake to blend.
Drizzle about 5-6 Tbsp. (50 g) of dressing over the top of the salad and gently toss.
How Many Calories in Taco Salad and Dressing
Calories (1 serve, 200 g): 200 cal
||Calories (12 g, Dressing only ): 76 cal
|Fat: 13.4 g
||Fat: 7.7 g
|Carbohydrates: 12.5 g
||Carbohydrates: 1.0 g
|Protein: 7.6 g
||Protein: 0.05 g