Easy Cheese Ball Recipe
Easy Cheese Ball with a crunchy pistachio and dried cranberry coating is so good for your next party and any occasion. This Cheese Ball is made using a few simple ingredients but the flavor is awesome.
- 1 8 oz/250 g block light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup 85 g Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup 40 g Parmesan, shredded
- 1/4 cup 45 g plain Greek yogurt, 2% (or sour cream)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup 32 g pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup 30 g dried cranberries, chopped
Place the cream cheese, Cheddar, Parmesan, Greek yogurt, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl. Mix with a stand or electric hand mixer until smooth. (You can also use a wooden or silicone spatula to mix all ingredients until well combined).
Form the cheese mixture into a ball.
Mix the chopped pistachios and dried cranberries together and place them on a cutting board.
Roll the cheese ball over the toppings until fully covered.
Serve with crackers, mini pretzels, nuts, and enjoy!
How Many Calories in Cheese Ball
|Calories (per 1 serve, 48 g): 138 cal
||Calories (per 100 g ): 287 cal
|Fat: 9.7 g
||Fat: 20.2 g
|Carbohydrates: 6.2 g
||Carbohydrates: 12.9 g
|Protein: 6.8 g
||Protein: 14.2 g