Simply Roasted Vegetables
These Roasted Vegetables is the simplest, easiest, and yet so very delicious way to get healthy fiber to your diet. So fresh and flavor-packed veggies have just the right balance of tenderness and crispness. They make the perfect side dish to accompany any meal!
- 1 lb 455g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 lb 225g broccoli florets
- 1/2 lb 225g bell peppers or mini peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 lb 225g cremini or white mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 2 medium 140g red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. 16g extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. chopped thyme optional
Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasonings, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
Scatter the chopped vegetables on the baking sheet. Drizzle the dressing mixture over the vegetables and toss well to coat.
Roast for 25 - 30 minutes, until the vegetables are tender, tossing halfway through.
Serve warm and enjoy!
How Many Calories in Roasted Vegetables?
|Calories (per 1 serve, 160g): 97 kcal
||Calories (per 100g ): 60 kcal
|Fat: 3.1 g
||Fat: 1.9 g
|Carbohydrates: 14.7 g
||Carbohydrates: 9.2 g
|Protein: 5.3 g
||Protein: 3.3 g