High Protein Chocolate Cookies
Best Chocolate Cookies for a healthy diet with protein, peanut butter, and natural ingredients. They are thick, soft, tasty and easy to bake!
- 1 large banana 135 g
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter 25 g
- 1 scoop of chocolate or vanilla protein powder 32 g (I used Soy Isolate Protein Powder)
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp. oat flour 30 g (I ground whole grain oats)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- stevia or 0 cal. sweetener to taste
Preheat the oven to 355 F.
In a large bowl mash the banana, add the egg, protein powder, oat flour, baking soda, peanut butter, cocoa powder and sweetener. Mix well.
Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Using a spoon, divide mixture into 8 cookies and place on a cookie sheet.
Put in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Let cool for 5-10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Calories (per 100 g): 264 cal
||Calories (per 1 cookie): 83 cal
|Fat: 9.5 g
||Fat: 3.0 g
|Carbohydrates: 26.2 g
||Carbohydrates: 8.2 g
|Protein: 19.0 g
||Protein: 6 g